I've been experimenting with developing my Twitter account for the last year or so, and this week I published 5 simple steps for getting from beginner to a successful Twitterer: Getting Started with Twitter: 5 Simple Steps. The article is aimed largely at small companies and organisations who are looking to use Twitter to drive traffic to their sites and improve their Brand's reputation.
I thought I'd post a link here, as I wanted to add my top 5 resources. The following 5 articles go into more depth regarding what Twitter is about, do's and dont's and how to make best use of the service. Enjoy!
- Twitter Glossary – 15 Common Twitter Terms Explained
- Practical 101s: Getting started with Twitter - from Dave Fleet
- My Twitter Rules : What not to do - from John O'Nolan
- 7 ways to use Microblogging Services for Traffic and Brand Exposure - from DoshDosh
- How to Track your Success or Failure on Twitter - from Rich Page